- Our beautiful chopping boards are made from the ornamental and aromatic Camphor Laurel tree. As an introduced species to Australia, local councils are aiming to maintain ecological balance by encouraging the removal of these trees.
- We harvest Camphor Laurel for the replanting of native species and grazing. In this way, our choice of material reflects the desire to protect our ecological system and save our planet. Our boards will last for many years and become a much-loved part of everyday dining. The connection and artistry of preparing and presenting food will be something that you will look forward to each day.
- Camphor Laurel is a caring choice for household applications due to its antibacterial nature and distinct feel. Its pleasant aroma adds a layer of experience in preparing and presenting a meal. Each board is handmade from a single piece of solid timber without any joining, which creates strength, longevity and grain continuity. The natural pattern is uniquely revealed in every board, giving all of our products their own personality.
- Rinse in warm water with detergent, then wipe with a tea towel.
- Leave it out until completely dry.
- Coat in Grapeseed oil when the board feels dry, or approximately every 6 months if used regularly.
- Washing in dishwasher
- Rubbing with coarse material such as iron wool, hard surface sponge
- Soaking in water
Showing all 15 results