We have been manufacturing Camphor chopping boards since 1996. Currently, we have set
up a full production system. This includes:
- Harvesting the Camphor Laurel tree by our Camphor Laurel specialised logger
according to the production schedule. This will guarantee the supply of production
- Selection of the material using our Camphor Laurel specialist – this will guarantee
that the quality of the material chosen is of high standard.
- Milling the selected logs into timber slabs using our experienced millers, to ensure
that the best patterns of the wood grain can be obtained.
- Kiln drying the selected slabs using our experienced kiln drying technicians, to ensure
that the material can reach the designated moisture content prior to manufacturing.
- Manufacturing boards according to our precise specifications and a strict quality
The red handles of the chopping boards are made from quality hardwood.
This emphasises our chopping boards’ natural and elegant style. The handles are attached
with quality glue and screws, which can ensure no separation from the main board.